1. By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use the Website.
2. HCB may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by HCB. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Website
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of the HCB
4. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. The Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to HCB, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. HCB will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
7. HCB does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Copyright © 2023 Heath Clark Band - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy